Monday, March 6, 2017

Carly Fiorina is a Feminist.


Surprise. 

“I think feminism is when everyone has the opportunity, just like every man has the opportunity, to use every single one of their God given gifts and live the life they choose,” Fiorina stated during her speech. “Mrs. Clinton, news flash — I’m a feminist and I’m not voting for you.”

Florina bashed Clinton, Obama, Warren and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) who Fiorina says are locking arm-in-arm to sell progressivism to the American people.

“Progressivism really is the collection, the concentration of power in too few hand so that too few people tell the rest of us how to live our lives,” Fiorina criticized. “The tyranny of the few over the many.”

Break-down:

1.) She is a feminist

2.) Defines feminism as egalitarianism, despite the modern incarnation of feminism being everything but.

3.) Virtue-Signals by attacking obvious Leftist targets

4.) This is golden, "...concentration of power in too few hand so that too few people tell the rest of us how to live..." See, if only there were just a little bit more people who hold all the power, then everything would be okay. Just a couple more human beings and all this Chronyism would be fine.


And this is who Ted Cruz "picked" as his Veep. Typical Beta behavior.

When I was watching her in the debates, all I heard her say was how she wants to go to war with everybody. She is one of those republicans who think Russia is still the greatest threat to the US in the world. You can't get more establishment than Carly Fiorina.

Just another point for the argument that Women shouldn't be allowed into leadership positions. (Humor me)

To be clear, I am not saying that I believe that Women shouldn't be allowed into leadership. I'm just saying other people have argued this point very clearly.


Thank you for your time,

Theodore

No comments:

Post a Comment