Monday, March 6, 2017

Warhammer 40k Convergence Attempt



I read a lot. At least one of my weekly books for the last 6 months has been a Warhammer book. I a significant portion of my paycheck on reading.

I go full geek mode when people start talking about my personal SF/F preferences. This is unacceptable behavior by the SJWs. I am deeply concerned for the future of my all-male planet-conquering fantasyland.

And Slaanesh? They complain about Slaanesh? He's like SJW role model. In some books he is a man, in others he is a woman. He/She doesn't discriminate against anyone so long as they follow his ecstasy-driven agenda. He/She accepts all forms of the SJWs too: Pedos, Crybullies, Race-Baiters, Womyn. All he/she does is bring eternal bliss and happiness to a population, why wouldn't you want Slaanesh in the WH40k universe if you are a SJW?

Because they don't think, that's why.

Thank you for your time,

Theodore

No comments:

Post a Comment